So a couple of days ago, I decided I wanted to do another portrait drawing. I decided to keep it in the Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit theme, so I drew Frodo Baggins!
Here is how I did it:
- Like before, I started out by drawing and outline of the face, including where everything would go.
- Then I got the shape and locations of the eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth correct.
- Next, I completed the shading.
- The hair, the neck, and the clothes were the last finishing touches to the drawing.
Things I found easier / Things that went well:
- I think the eye and eyelid went quite well.
- Also, the actual shape of the nose looks quite good
- Unlike the last one, it does actually look quite a bit like the actor!
Things I found hard / Things to improve:
- The shading is probably the hardest part for me. Especially under the mouth and on the chin areas, the eye, and the nose.
Thank you for reading! I also do watercolour painting and graphic design, so feel free to look around my site. Lastly, if you have any idea, suggestions or anything else, please leave them in the comments. Thanks for reading!